Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Classic Red

Photobucket

So you may be asking(or not) when did this love of shoes begin and the truth is, I dont know. But....what I do know is that the first time my eyes were made to focus on a shoe was during the classic, Wizard of Oz. Nothing says classy and fashionable like Dorothy's ruby red slippers. Don't you wish that when life brought in those tense moments that all you had to do was click your heels together three times. Though of course in this day of age we would be clicking together six inch YSL heels(which I don't have) and if we didn't have that, most of us would be clicking together our Nike's or flip flops or thrifted heels. Yes...times have changed.

8 comments:

Eliza said...

oh yes, her shoes are absolutely dreamy and lovely :) and magical of course. <3

Isabel said...

I think I can directly trace my love of fashion back to the Wizard of Oz! I even dressed up as Dorothy for Halloween one year and my mom painted red glitter on a pair of shoes for me.

Steph said...

Cute post and blog, very cool idea ;) xx

Steph
http://bonjourblondie.blogspot.com/

Isquisofrenia said...

i will follow this blog for sure now!
xo
isquisofrenia!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I wouldn't clicking together a pair of red soled Loubies!

Tari said...

I love them! Wish i had them. lol

Nubiasnonsense said...

Those are def classic red shoes. Theres no place like home. I wish i could own these.

sexy legs and body said...

hmmmm, interesting blog...