Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Patience

Photobucket

After living in Sunny California all my life, I have seen my share of hopeful comers and sorrowful goers. Because of this I have come to a realization that there are only three reasons people come to cali, The sun, the money, and the love. When they realize that these are darn near unattainable they leave, hearts dragging unwillingly behind them.
And well I, I stand peering through the display Window longing for the architectural YSl leather "Imperiale" boot in hopes that one day I will be walking past this same window wearing those heels. I guess finding money and love in the sun is just as simple as finding a Prada heel in Jcpenny. But then again I did find these really cute white with gold trim flats there, so maybe its not time to give up yet :)

14 comments:

Caroline Robianto said...

awesome picture!

http://sergeantkero.blogspot.com

Cristi Silva said...

Those are Yummy!

Big Dadddy said...

Oh love at first sight is so true, can you imagine wearing those for a day?!

Isquisofrenia said...

omg those are fierce! ibet they are freaken pricey too!
one day you will have all those shoes you dream about !

xo
isquisofrenia!

Kt D said...

I am OBSESSED with those boots. I seriously cry everytime I see them bc I know I'll never have them. Sigh.

Your blog is amazing, I'm beyond obsessed with shoes... and I got pumped when I saw the Acne Atacomas a few posts ago bc I gave in and got them in black/brown... currently waiting on delivery (acnestudios.com tracking tells me they are in Cologne, Germany, can't they go any faster?? haha) eek!! I can't wait to get them and wear them and feature them :)

x.katie
fauxasfck.blogspot.com

Tatiana Nguyen said...

ohhi can so picture those boots with levi cutoffs and a cropped tee!

Elizabeth Victoria Clark said...

oh my GOSH. I have never seen those boots before, but now I'm not sure I can live without them! xo

Valencia Lia said...

Those are killer boots !!! Ohhh my,even if there were mine only for a day, I'll be so happy :)

DENNI said...

REAL LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT.... GORGEOUS






XX
CHICMUSE

labeautifulvie said...

Omg yes, love at first sight!

noura. said...

oohhhh wow i want.
p.s. adding you to my subscriptions.



www.pearlsandlacedresses.blogspot.com

ari said...

ahhhhh! yes love at 1st sight... it is okay to dream right...:)

simplychic said...

pure hotness!

kanishk said...

those are fierce! ibet they are freaken pricey too!

french lingerie